It’s about new beginnings regarding
- taking a leap of faith
- our beliefs
- the acceptance of imperfections and flaws
- coping skills
- imagination and intuition
- selfless service
- Perhaps even ending a matter that has outgrown its usefulness.
Something ends in order for something else to start anew. We may be called to give up something in order to move forward into a new chapter in our lives.
- start a creative, imaginative project
- practice putting ourselves in others’ shoes, and let some things go (such as judgements, annoyances, and the like)
- revitalize ourselves through experiences that require imagination, compassion, or that simply represent a “break” from the routine
- give ourselves selflessly through compassionate service
- share a dream with others
We may discover that we need more rest and relaxation or attention to our spiritual nature than we are currently allowing ourselves.
Give yourself a break from daily pressures, and surrender yourself to the idea that “what will be, will be”, at least for the time being.
One of Pisces’ “lessons” is to release some of the anxiety that takes control of our everyday lives.
So, for example, if someone is blocking your way in the supermarket, tell that person, “Take your time”, and mean it!
If that statement might be taken as sarcasm, don’t say it out loud, but think it.
You might “lose” 20 seconds of your time waiting for that person to move out of the way, but you will have saved yourself the stress and negativity that comes from allowing yourself to get annoyed and impatient.
Same goes for drivers who take your turn at a stop sign. Let it go. Smile at the driver, instead of throwing your hand up in protest, or at the very least, smile to yourself
There is no need to get worked up. These are “little things” that, if practised often enough, will actually condition you to understand and apply what we need to learn right now.
Change starts with US.
Contact me today