September 2015 is a dynamic, passion-filled month, with surprising changes and sudden events.
Everything is now up for review as Mercury is in retrograde, while Venus and Pluto change from retrograde to direct motion.
Clear communication is the key this month. This will push you to clear up any uncertainties, doubts, confusion and misunderstandings in your life. But be aware not to be short tempered or impulsive. Remain calm and reasonable!
We spend approximately 70% of our time communicating with others. So whether you are communicating with work colleagues; your husband/wife/partner; family; kids or friends, remember these key points:-
- Handle conflicts with diplomacy – speak softly, firmly and calmly.
- Speak to people personally and look them in the eye.
- Give praise, recognition and a compliment whenever possible.
- Ask people what they want and write it down so you remember and they feel heard.
- Be trusting that your communication has been heard clearly, to avoid repetition.
- Speak to people as equals, with respect.
- Remove your judgement and be objective when communicating about something that needs attention.
- Be mindful of fully listening without interruption, then repeat it back to the person. Or they might say…………….
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!”
Quote from a U.S. government official
- Add some fun into communicating with a smile and a nod when appropriate.
If you have found this helpful, please share with friends and don’t forget to let me know how it has helped you.