Hey it’s Thanksgiving week and it’s all about bringing gratitude into your life. Being thankful impacts more than just your personal life, as it reflects in your working life/business and society. I want to thank you if you have already opted in to read my FREE eBook. If you haven’t click here
To be grateful:-
- It’s important to be aware, to pay attention to the positive and negative in life. Rather than focusing on the negative, shift your mind onto the positive.
- Lower your ego. If you watch ‘I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here’, have you seen how gi-normous Lady C’s ego is!!! Whew! Be humble, modest and respectful.
- Make a commitment to showing gratitude. Stop complaining, criticising or judging.
- I encourage everyone to keep a journal. Write at least 3 things you are grateful for every day.
- Give people compliments and make them “feel” good.
- Do something from the heart, like volunteering, caring for a neighbour or visiting a lonely person.
- Learn something new everyday.
- While being grateful, be sincere. It feels much better.
I am writing 9 Tools For Gratitude that you can focus on. One Tool each day for 9 days. I’ll keep you informed when it’s available.
Meanwhile why don’t you opt in for my FREE ebook and let’s have a chat about why you wish to feel happier. I have kept Tuesday 8th December and Wednesday 9th December completely available so that I can chat to you privately in a FREE ‘Breakthrough to Happiness’ session. When you opt in you will be able to book the time that’s most convenient for you. Trust me, everything is completely confidential.
I look forward to talking with you.